is becoming increasingly popular and why not! Unlike the old way of strip waxing we now use a new generation of Brazilian wax on the intimate genital areas as well as the traditional methods on less sensitive areas. This minimises discomfort and makes treatment virtually pain free.
I only use Perron Rigot wax. It is a French wax and of exceptional quality. The wax removes hair efficiently and gently, minimising ingrown hairs by shrink wrapping the hairs. The wax sticks to hairs not skin!
Please arrive for your treatment clean or treatment may be refused.
Reasons Clients have Waxing Treatments
- Swimmers, cyclists and athletes – hairless skin has an advantage of comfort and performance
- Body Builders,Models, Dancers, Strippers & Wrestlers – a smooth body significantly improves muscle definition and is pleasing on the eye
- Piercings and Tattoos – waxing displays them to their full potential
- Enhances Sexual Pleasure – a hair free environment can increase your sensitivity & enjoyment for all parties
- Personal Preference – waxing results in a clean, smooth look and feel that many people pefer.
How long does the hair need to be?
The hair should be no shorter than a 1/2 cm. If the hair is too long, (it can be more painful), it will need to be trimmed. I can do this before starting the treatment.
How long will the results last?
Everyone’s different. In most cases, you will see minimal re-growth during the first 3 weeks, with a noticeable increase after that. Continued waxing encourages slower, sparser re-growth.
How often should I be waxed?
I would recommend that you come in every 4 to 6 weeks. You may then find that then you will be able to leave longer gaps between your appointments.
If you have an intimate wax you will need to get naked from the waist down. Please be aware this is a professional waxing service with no added extras, inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
Please arrive for your treatment clean or I may refuse to carry out your treatment